175 mg of full-spectrum hemp extract (CBD, CBDV, CBDA, CBC)
Castor & camphor oils
This topical full-spectrum hemp extract for joint and muscle discomfort has a thick, waxy consistency that leaves a protective layer on the skin for long-lasting relief. Our full-spectrum CBD balm formulation delivers the powerful entourage effect from multiple cannabinoids, with <0.3% THC, to provide instant relief to the affected areas. CBD balm is ideal for applying to smaller muscle groups and joints.
Our unique, multi-ingredient formulation combines full-spectrum hemp extract with castor and camphor oils to provide relief from muscle and joint discomfort instantly.
The Benefits of our Multi-Ingredient Formulation
- Full-Spectrum hemp extract (CBD, CBDV, CBDA, CBC) – contains multiple cannabinoids found within the hemp plant, including CBD, with trace amounts of THC (<0.3%). This offers the full benefit of the hemp plant (entourage effect).
- Castor Oil – anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties that support the body’s anti-inflammatory response. Castor oil is also rich in fatty acids to help maintain the skin’s moisture.
- Beeswax – high in vitamin A, promoting skin regeneration. Beeswax also acts as a moisturizer that supports cell reconstruction.
- Safflower Oil – contains a high amount of Vitamin E. It also contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which are required for maintaining skin integrity. This helps support the body’s anti-inflammatory response.
- Camphor Oil – readily absorbed into the skin to soothe and provide relief. Camphor oil promotes the anti-inflammatory response and increases blood circulation.
Apply over the affected area as often as needed.
For external use only.
Ricinus communis seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, beeswax, copernicia cerifera wax, safflower oil, cannabidiol (CBD, CBDV, CBDA, CBC) and camphor oil.
We are committed to product safety, quality and consistency. Our products are pesticide-free, USA-produced and independently lab tested to ensure their purity and potency.
View our lab results here.