Up until a few years ago, the use of CBD was viewed through a mostly controversial lens, and in some countries, it was still even a crime to purchase or consume the compound. But times have changed, and people have begun taking notice of the many therapeutic benefits that CBD oil has to offer.
In 2020, CBD oil is now legal, and it helps a large number of people around the world on a daily basis. Since its legalization, people have found numerous ways to consume CBD oil. And one of those techniques is incorporating CBD oil into different foods and drinks.
It’s for this reason we bring you five of our top CBD oil recipes to improve your health and wellness.
5 CBD Recipes to Improve Your Wellness & Health
This is our personal list of CBD recipes, so if you have any other suggestions, feel free to reach out and let us know!
1. CBD Mango Smoothie
This is a recipe developed using a bottle of CaniBrands Cani-Boost CBD Oil. To give this smoothie some heat, add a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes and a little bit more salt before you blend. Cani-Boost CBD tincture contains spearmint flavoring, so while it is subtle enough to blend with flavors like ginger in this recipe, it’s worth noting.
- 1 mango, peeled, chopped
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 1″ piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut water
- ½ tsp. CBD oil
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric
- Pinch of kosher salt
Purée mango, banana, ginger, coconut water, CBD oil, turmeric, salt, and 1 cup ice in a blender until smooth. Divide between glasses, and enjoy!
2. CBD Lemon Tea
Everyone loves a cup of tea, especially when it is mixed with CBD oil and lemon! This concoction can help to alleviate both a sore throat and also any stresses or anxieties you are currently facing. Here are the ingredients and instructions on how to prepare this wonderful CBD tea.
- 1 flavored teabag (any flavor you like)
- 2 cups of water
- 2 spoonfuls of honey
- 1 spoonful of lemon juice
- 20 mg CBD oil
- Put the water into a pot or tea kettle and bring to a boil.
- Transfer hot water into a cup or coffee mug.
- Insert tea bag and steep for 5-10 minutes.
- After steeping, add in CBD oil, lemon, and honey.
- Stir and enjoy!
3. CBD Chocolate
This particular recipe may be one of the most delicious. Chocolate is so good because it triggers the release of endorphins and serotonin. But what makes it even better is adding in a little bit of CBD. Here is a recipe for wonderfully delicious CBD chocolate dessert, for the sweet tooth in us all.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 spoon of cacao powder
- 15 mg Cani-Fresh CBD oil Extra
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Start by mixing together all the ingredients, except the CBD oil.
- Take the combined mixture and put it into a pot. Heat the mixture on low to medium heat.
- After the mixture has broken down and melted together, remove from heat and mix in CBD oil thoroughly.
- Voila! CBD infused homemade chocolate. Yum!
4. CBD Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
We know that for some, CBD chocolate may not exactly be an option. Others may be looking for healthier options to consume their CBD. So why mix it into the dressing of your salad? The best part is, you don’t even know it’s there! This is the perfect combination for people who watch their weight, but also want to reap the benefits of CBD.
- Mixed greens
- 5 tablespoons of mustard
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 a cup olive oil
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 25 mg CBD oil
- 1 cup raspberry vinegar
- Salt (as you like)
- Combine all ingredients in a large dish or salad bowl.
- Stir the liquid mixture together until a fluid consistency is achieved.
- Dress your salad with the mixture, and enjoy!
5. CBD Oil Gummies
This yummy gummy recipe utilizes tart cherry juice as the primary ingredient. One of the primary benefits of tart cherries is that they contain melatonin, which is the hormone that helps regulate sleep. To make the gummies easy to remove after preparing, use silicone molds.
- 1 cup tart cherry juice
- 1/4 cup gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- CBD oil (see notes below)
- Pour the cherry juice into a small saucepan, putting it over medium heat.
- Slowly mix in the gelatin powder.
- Add the honey.
- Turn the heat to low and stir the mixture as it begins to warm.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes (or until mixture is smooth) and that gelatin has fully dissolved.
- Remove from heat, then add in CaniBrands CBD oil.
- Pour mixture into silicone molds (if you don’t have silicone molds, simply use a very lightly greased glass baking dish). You can use a measuring cup to make pouring the mixture easier.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to solidify.
- Remove gummies from molds.
- Store gummies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.