Are you interested in buying a CBD product but not sure what to look for? With the widespread use of CBD products and the number of options available, CaniBrands recognizes that it can be a tricky decision. Making an informed decision is important, and that is why we have compiled ten things you should consider when you are purchasing a CBD product:
- Quality matters! Some questions to ask yourself are: where was the plant grown, and how was it grown? Not all producers have the same standards, and plants grown in the United States typically have high quality because of the strict regulations that American producers follow.
- The products should be non-GMO so that there are no genetically modified organisms. This means that none of the ingredients have been artificially changed in a laboratory. GMOs can be harmful to our health long-term since they may lead to allergic reactions and even cancer.
- CBD Products should be made in a licensed facility with third-party testing. Doing so ensures that the CBD is pesticide-free and controls for heavy metals, bacteria, and more. Rigorous testing builds transparency since it scientifically shows that the products are safe to use.
- Keep in mind that there are three types of CBD oil: full-spectrum, CBD isolate, and broad-spectrum. CBD isolate is the pure form of CBD, while full-spectrum CBD is an extract with other compounds from the hemp plant, such as terpenes. The third type is broad-spectrum CBD, which contains naturally occurring compounds, often without THC. One is not necessarily better than another – they are used in different ways, and it depends on personal preference.
- When purchasing a product, pay attention to the milligrams of CBD and the price you are paying. A high-quality product will have anywhere from 250 mg of CBD per ounce to up to 1,000 mg of CBD per ounce. Organic products are usually more costly since the growing methods use pest and disease control to ensure quality standards.
- The strength and potency of the product are essential to consider as well. The concentration of CBD in a product indicates its strength. CBD oil is highly concentrated when it is extracted, making it potent. If you are looking for something to help you focus, a less potent product may be more suitable.
- The extraction method of the CBD is an important consideration. Solvent extraction may be cost-effective and fast but can be dangerous because of the chemicals present. Carbon dioxide extraction is more costly, but it is a standard method since it results in a safer product and produces a high concentration of CBD.
- Check the THC content in the product. THC is a prominent cannabinoid found in the hemp plant and contains psychoactive properties. Generally, THC levels under 0.3% are considered legal in most states within the United States, so you should ensure the products fall under this threshold.
- Natural ingredients are ideal, such as herbal extracts. A plant-based approach has a crucial role in maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle. This ensures that the products are free of toxins so you can get the full health benefits of CBD. Generally, you should avoid chemicals like additives.
- Talk to a doctor if you are unsure and get expert advice on your situation. Pregnant women and those taking medication are encouraged to speak to their doctor before using a CBD product.
If you would like to try CBD, CaniBrands has a range of options for you to explore. CaniBrands is a leading CBD products company in the sports, fitness, and wellness marketplace. Our product offering incorporates CBD for energy, recovery, wellness, and sleep. With an all-natural, plant-based approach, our brands are “Better Together.”
The products at CaniBrands are made to support a healthy, active lifestyle. We ensure high quality by using the most advanced third-party lab testing of CBD products in North America. The products are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility that is licensed to work with industrial hemp. Grown in the United States, we offer full-spectrum, CBD isolate, and broad-spectrum CBD options. Additionally, they are non-GMO and THC-free since we prioritize safety.
If you have any questions or need help finding the right CBD product for you, please email email@example.com. CaniBrands is happy to help you in your health and wellness journey.