After a hard workout or sitting in one position for an extended period, your muscles become stiff and sore. Muscle soreness is common six to eight hours following physical exercise and can continue up to 48 hours.
This article will provide five suggestions for muscle recovery at home and explore the benefits of natural remedies for sore muscle relief.
- Stretching is beneficial to the circulatory system, joint health, and muscular strength. To alleviate muscular soreness and avoid future injuries, stretch at least once per day. You may consider stretching after each workout if you are a regular exerciser. Stretching after a workout will release and relax muscles that have been tightened throughout the activity. Even if you are not engaging in strenuous physical exercise, stretching is vital for muscle recovery. While it may not eliminate all soreness, it will assist muscles in coping with discomfort.
- One of the most efficient ways to relieve muscular discomfort is to use ice. Ice can provide you with sore muscle relief if you have had the pain for less than 48 hours. Simply take a few ice cubes, wrap them in a cloth, and apply the ice cloth to the place where you are experiencing muscular discomfort. The ice will numb the area of pain to relieve your muscles. Ice will also aid in the reduction of inflammation, which is the most common cause of soreness.
- Muscle pain may be avoided by maintaining a healthy diet. It would help if you made a few slight dietary adjustments to achieve sore muscle relief. For instance, turmeric is a popular home treatment for muscular aches and pains, often used in ancient Indian (Ayurvedic) medicine. This flowering plant is high in antioxidants and can support muscle recovery by having anti-inflammatory qualities. Since turmeric is a member of the ginger family, it is easy to use in regular cuisine. We suggest adding a small amount of turmeric flavor to your meals for reduced muscular discomfort. Antioxidants, abundant in berries and pomegranates, will also help in preventing soreness.
- If the soreness persists after two days, you can apply heat to the affected muscles. To do this, put a heating pad above or below your muscles for 10 minutes while sitting or lying comfortably. Another option is to warm the water in your bathtub and add some Epsom salt. Then, keep your muscles submerged in the water until the water is warm. This technique is simple to use while also providing sore muscle relief. Epsom salt has several properties that are particularly useful for aching muscles, such as raising magnesium levels and improving bone health. It is worth noting that applying warm water therapy is ideal only when your discomfort is 48 hours old.
- Finally, you can try a natural approach to relieve sore muscles and improve overall wellness. One natural alternative you can consider taking is CBD, which stands for cannabidiol. CBD can be added to your routine to help you feel more energized and treat body aches and pains. It is anti-inflammatory and can aid in discomfort, tension, and fatigue. A full range of benefits will be explored in the next section.
Benefits of CBD
When it comes to muscle recovery, medication and sleeping aids can have various potentially hazardous side effects. Many of these adverse effects can lead to digestive problems and addiction in the worst-case scenario. Natural solutions for health problems, such as CBD, are becoming increasingly popular not just for sore muscle relief but maintaining overall wellness.
Hundreds of different forms of cannabinoids can be found in the cannabis plant, with CBD and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) being the two most common. Unlike THC, CBD is a compound that has no psychoactive properties so it is safe to consume without inducing a high effect. Due to this distinction, CBD can be made available to a broader range of potential consumers as a suitable alternative.
CBD has a variety of uses, the most notable of which is its ability to lower the body’s aggressive reaction and maintain homeostasis. The nervous system, both internal and peripheral, controls critical biological functions. The network that regulates these activities is the endocannabinoid system (ECS). Cannabinoids are naturally produced by this system and are used to transmit and receive information between cannabinoid receptors throughout the nervous system and brain. According to research, adding plant cannabinoids to the ECS may improve the naturally existing compounds formed within the body, helping reduce pain and improve performance.
CBD has been established in independent tests to be non-addictive and to have no history of being detrimental to the body, even at high levels. Before beginning a CBD regimen, you should consult your doctor or physician to ensure it is a safe alternative, as with any new supplement program.
CaniBrands for Muscle Recovery
CaniBrands is a leading CBD company that produces high-quality, third-party lab-tested CBD supplements. CaniBrands’ numerous product lines are precisely created to fulfil the demands of both athletes and health enthusiasts. Combining vitamins, nutraceuticals, and herbal extracts into their CBD offerings, the products are designed to function together to provide the best experience possible, resulting in optimal health benefits.
Cani-Mend CBD muscle recovery can help relieve aching muscles and speed up sore muscle relief after a hard workout or a long day at work. Our products combine a powerful blend of CBD, herbs, and vitamins, such as astragalus and Vitamin D3. Some of the major health benefits of these ingredients include immune system stimulation and bone strength. Cani-Mend is extensively used by athletes and comes in various forms, including an oral spray, tincture, and topical balm. Our CBD muscle recovery oil, for example, is handy and quick-acting, allowing you to feel your best every day.